The 2021 call for applications for OECD agricultural research grants is open.
Applications relevant to the work of the OECD Committee for Agriculture and other bodies are particularly welcome:
- Emerging diseases and zoonoses, especially COVID-19, including their possible transmission through food
- Resilience and risk management
- Climate change, including carbon sequestration in agriculture, forestry and land use
- Digital technologies
- Plant and animal breeding to enhance sustainable productivity growth and resilience to climatic events
- Fisheries and aquaculture productivity, sustainability and resilience
- Ecosystems and biodiversity, including in aquaculture and farmlands, and natural resources
- Development of alternatives to antibiotics for use in livestock and less harmful plant protection chemicals and improved fertilisers.
- Sustainable food systems
The deadline to apply is Thursday 10 September 2020, midnight (Paris time).