Initiated in 2012, M-ERA.Net was created to support and strengthen the coordination of research and innovation programs and related funding in materials science and engineering. M-ERA.NET enables collaboration between leading academic and industrial research partners from European and non-European countries and regions and facilitates access to previously inaccessible new markets.
The call for projects M-ERA.Net 2019 is open until June 18, 2019. It brings together this year 35 funding agencies and will for the first time associate Quebec partners!
The Call 2019 includes the following thematic areas:
- Modeling for materials engineering and processing
- Innovative surfaces, coatings and interfaces
- High performance composites
- Functional materials
- New strategies for advanced material-based technologies in health applications
- Materials for additive manufacturing