- Université catholique de Louvain
Founded in 1425, the Université catholique de Louvain is a leading European university with nearly 30 000 students.
UCL is :
- Comprehensive and multidisciplinary, offering programs in all the fields of knowledge,
- Cosmopolitan, with 5500 international students representing over 128 nationalities from all over the world
- Multilingual, proposing degrees fully taught in English, in French or in both languages,
- Renowned, ranked 146th worldwide (Shanghai ranking 2014)
- International, collaborating with over 400 partner universities across 5 continents and member of several international networks of excellence( CEMS, CLUSTER, Erasmus Mundus, etc.)
- Innovative, thanks to its cutting-edge research undertaken by 3000 researchers and 2000 PhD students in internationally- recognized Institutes
- Multisite, with 6 campuses in Wallonia and Brussels,
- Convivial, offering infrastructures (accomodations, libraries, etc.) and services adapted to students’ needs (sports, culture, etc.).
Studying at UCL means choosing an internationally-recognised institution placing the student at the centre of his educational process.
(This content is provided by the Higher Education Institution)